New for 2017 – Reserve Your Spot Today for the FREE Year-End Webinar with Nelson Searcy: Important Questions to Wrap Up This Year and Prepare for a Great 2018
On this FREE 90-minute training event - with all new lessons and content from Nelson - you will discover:
- The questions that will help you wrap up 2017 on a high note and ramp up for 2018
- Nelson’s proven process of year-end evaluation to capture the lessons from 2017 and carry them forward into the new year
- The personal questions that no one ever asks you as a pastor
- The spiritual questions that no one ever asks you as a pastor
- The relational questions that no one ever asks you as a pastor
- Questions to help you evaluate your most important relationships, including…
- The marital questions that your spouse desperately wishes you would ask yourself
- The insightful and reflective questions that will take your leadership to the next level in 2018 (both personally and in your church)
- Questions to help you make 2018 less stressful than 2017 has been (and help you identify what's stressing you out in the future)
- And much more!
REGISTER NOW AND RECEIVE THESE TWO FREE BONUSES WHEN YOU SHOW UP FOR YOUR SELECTED WEBINAR!
So Don't Wait - Complete the Form Below to Sign Up Now!
Meet Dr. Nelson Searcy
Nelson Searcy is an experienced church planter, coach and church growth strategist, consulting with churches around the world, including many of the largest and fastest-growing ones. He’s also the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church in New York City. Started in 2002, this groundbreaking church sees the majority of its growth coming from new believers and currently meets in locations in Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, as well as San Francisco and Boca Raton, FL. Nelson is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Great Commission Research. He is the author of over 80 church-growth resources and 15 books, including The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry, and the brand new The Difference Maker: Using Your Everyday life for Eternal Impact. He’s trained more than 50,000 church leaders as founder of Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, which is designed to help pastors abandon average and strive for God’s best in their personal lives and ministry. For more accelerated growth, pastors also participate in Nelson’s Senior Pastor and Advanced Coaching Networks. His continued mission is to help church leaders around the world cooperate with God in creating healthy, thriving churches.